7 District’s HCYU held the launching ceremony of the Video clip composing contest “Overcoming the fear of nCoV”
- 25 December, 2021 15:00
In the jubilant atmosphere of Christmas holidays, this morning (December 25, 2021), the 7 District Youth Union held the launching ceremony of a video clip composing contest with the theme “Green vitality of the youth of District 07 – Overcoming the fear of nCoV”. Green+ Group, Fund for Quality of Life is the main sponsor for this contest.
The program has the participation of leaders of 7 District People’s Committee, 7 District Ho Chi Minh communist Youth Union and more than 150 Youth Union members of 7 District, including:
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Be Ngoan – Member of District Committee, Vice Chairwoman of District 7 People’s Committee.
- Mr. Nguyen Van Tuyen – Member of the Standing Committee, Head of the District Committee’s Commission for Mass Mobilization.
- Mr. Mai Trong Thang – Secretary of District’s HCYU, Chairman of the Viet Nam Youth Federation of District 7.
- Mr. Bui Huu Hong Hai – Deputy Head of the Fatherland Front – National Defense – Elected Deputies ’s HCYU.
- Mr. Dang Duc Thanh – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Green+ Group, Founder of 120-year-old Club, Fund Foundation for Quality of Life.
- Ms. Dang Bich Hong – General Director of Green+ Group.
- Dr. Huynh Ky Tran – General Director of Thorakao.
- Mr. Tran Hung Viet – Chairman of Ho Chi Minh Tourism Association, Former General Director of Saigontoursist.
- Mr. Nguyen Kim Lan – Mekong One Advisor.
- Ms. Mai Xuan Thao Hien – Nippon Paint Vietnam Company.
Attending the program, Mr. Mai Trong Thang – Secretary of District’s HCYU, shared about the local epidemic situation in the past time and positive changes in epidemic prevention in 7 District; At the same time, announced the launch of the contest: Compose a video clip with the theme ” Green vitality of the youth of District 07 – Overcoming the fear of nCoV “.
Also in the program, Mr. Dang Duc Thanh – Chairman of the Board of Directors of Green + Financial Investment Group, the founder of the 120-year-old Club and the author of “Exercise Overcoming Fear of nCoV” analyzed the wonderful benefits that “Exercise Overcome the Fear of nCoV” brings. This exercise has been done by himself for 20 years and with the advice and guidance of 4 experts in nutrition, yoga is a suitable exercise for everyone during this epidemic period.
The spirit of “Overcoming the fear of nCoV” is currently spreading in many provinces and cities over the country. Video clip composing contest “Overcoming the fear of nCoV” is being vigorously implemented in Kien Giang, Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Kon Tum, Dak Nong, Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh City, Lam Dong, An Giang, Ha Giang , Hai Phong, Binh Thuan, Quang Nam…
Some pictures from the launch ceremony: