Awarding 100 scholarships to disadvantaged students in the 5th and 6th “Consultation, Free medical examination and medicine offered”
- 27 September, 2020 15:00
Receiving the support of the authorities at all levels of Ben Tre province, the sponsor and especially, the citizens in the province, in the last days of September 2020, the “Golden Heart Foundation” as well as the Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy University has been rushing to prepare for the program “Consultation, Free medical examination and medicine offered for the 5th and 6th time” on September 26, 2020 and September 27, 2020, specifically as follows:
- The 5th Program: Venue Mo Cay Nam District, September 26, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The 6th program: Venue – Mo Cay Bac District, September 27, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Program contents include:
– Content of medical examination and treatment: Fully perform all parts of examination and comprehensive health care for people such as: ultrasound, cancer screening, urine test, the fasting plasma glucose test, hepatitis B test, electrocardiogram, X-ray, physical therapy, dentistry, eye exam, congenital heart screening, medical examination, medicine offered, Family medicine cabinet,…
– Children’s activities: The organization committee will award scholarships to children and prepare a game booth for them to have a full and meaningful Mid-Autumn Festival.
It can be said that, in the difficult economic conditions of the citizens as well as the Public Health of the district, the Golden Heart Foundation, the Youth Union of the Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy University and the local government organize this program to share some of the above difficulties as well as repay, protect and look after for people’s health.
In particular, the program awarded 100 scholarships – Golden Heart Foundation (September 26, 2000) to 100 students with difficult circumstances but achieved high academic achievements. Each scholarship is worth 1.5 million VND – as a spiritual encouragement for the children to constantly strive.